Information Collection and Use
Topek Ltd receives a variety of "personally identifiable information," including your email address, IP address, and message content. Topek Ltd also collects names and mailing addresses (including street, city, state, and postcode) from users providing the information.
We use this personally identifiable information as follows:
- Topek Ltd also requires that you provide your email address on the contact us section of the Site so that we are able to respond to your question(s) by email. You have the option of also providing information regarding your name, demographics (such as your state and country of residency), operating system, browser, Internet service provider ("ISP"), connection type and email program that you are using.
- Topek Ltd also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP Address and the page you requested. Your IP address is not linked to your email address or Topek Ltd.
- In certain areas of this Site, we require that you provide us with personally-identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Site. For instance, the names and contact information of persons who visit our Web sites are added to our database so that, for example, they may be contacted in the future regarding Topek Ltd's products, services or future opportunities. Such contact may occur by email, telephone or mail, as Topek Ltd deems appropriate.
Topek Ltd uses your email address for the following purposes;
- to contact you about the Topek Ltd Services or the Site.
- to notify you when you receive a Topek Ltd email message.
- to communicate with you concerning problems or malfunctions you report.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Topek Ltd will not sell or rent your email address, name, mailing address, or other supplied information to anyone. Topek Ltd will not share your email address, first or last name, mailing address, or other received information to anyone, except as stated below:
We may disclose personally identifiable information about you as legally required in order for us to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When your Web browser or email application requests a Web page from another computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where the requested information should be sent. This is called your computer's "IP address." (IP stands for "Internet protocol.") For most users accessing the Internet from a dial-up ISP, the IP address may be different every time you log on.
Information Collection and Use Practices
Topek Ltd receives your IP address each time you view a Web page from the Site. Your IP address is not linked to your email address or any other personally identifiable information.
Your IP address may be used for various purposes, including:
- to diagnose service or technology problems reported by you that are associated with your IP address.
- to estimate the total number of users visiting the Site from specific locales, countries or regions of the world.
When a Web page on the Site is requested, that request (including the date and time) is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.